Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pictures Of Washer Magnets Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Custom Linen Covers For My Washer And Dryer?

Does anyone know where I can find custom linen covers for my washer and dryer? - pictures of washer magnets

Last night (01.08.07) on the Tonight Show "segment of news," Jay laughed a listing for "washer and dryer, to strengthen their partnership. He showed a photo of the tarp cover made / hide the washer and dryer. Well, call me stupid, but I thought they were so adorable, I am online looking, but found nothing. Does anybody know where I can find these new beautiful? Thank you!

3 comments:

pinky said...

I designed and sewed my own washer and dryer covers in 1973, because no one thing I had tried.

The coverage I've seen recently are the vinyl-padding on this site: www.shophometrends.com/product.asp?pn=00 ...

2littlei... said...

Just do it myself.

MJ said...

Or do you have it yourself, or e-mail from the Jay Leno show and see if they can tell where you might find in the situation. Perhaps we can say that the source of laughs in the value added! If you have a pile of clothes that will not tire quickly removing and replacing ceiling. Maybe you could make a curtain, if you do not see the device when they are outside.

Post a Comment