Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can You Have Your Period If You Have Turners Syndrome DO I Have Turners Syndrome?

DO i have turners syndrome? - can you have your period if you have turners syndrome

Ok here's the deal, im 13, havent started my period, changed not to wear a training bra, her hair in the armpits, my Hanst disagree! The only thing we have is the pubic hair. Should I be tested for Dreher. I know you do not need any start-up period of 16 years, but my mother and my sisters started 12/13. I do not know what to do.

3 comments:

caitlin; xxx said...

Turner, if you have no pubic hair.

just waiting on the corner, believe me .. theres no rush =)

We thank you & & no armpit hair!

Dana B said...

They say nothing about his height, probably an indication that no fundamental gymnasts go through puberty. If you are very short and the rest of his family, it is * not * be possible to Turner, if you fit a normal size and / or with the rest of his family in the highest, then it is almost certainly not Turner. Another might happen representing a delay of puberty, or it may be a little slower than his mother and his sisters. In all cases, talk to your parents that you are interested and want to make an appointment with your pediatrician to discuss it.

Kir S said...

You can talk to your doctor about it, but it could be that you are too late in development. I tend not to start worrying about a problem until you're 16, so you have time. But if you're really worried, talk to your doctor.

Post a Comment