Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Scabies Pic I Need Your Help Please?

I need your help please? - scabies pic

There are about two months, my daughter and I have this really itchy rash and went to the doctor ... The doctor said it was scabies and we do everything washed and treatment, and done everything they told us there for them ... if it does not disappear! Then one day, we went to the emergency room for a second opinion and said that the first scabies and dermatitis were told that we had crossed the dross and the things he said he still believed thats what was ... . We returned to our family doctor again .... GRRRR in atopic dermatitis, and then said I saw no picture is even closer than we ... Now my other daughter and mother are also emerging out of nowhere .. . I can not get someone to do an audit on the microscope and I'm just irritated my limits .... HP also signs of bedbugs ... IVE exhausted all possibilities, if I find I try to bites and itchy skin rashes to .. ... PLEASE HELP ME>>> I'm going crazy! the temptation to take a bath in pure bleach! lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment