Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ross Kemp Online What's Your Favorite Online Video And Why?

What's your favorite online video and why? - ross kemp online

Ok! Before drawers someone in a group, I know it is the "evil" for it. However, some of you who are funny, and quite a few people who are too macho:)
I was curious what the level of this section and online.

My favorite? OK, you asked ... Check it out ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pKm4h41U ...

Why? Cuz the dude hiding in the dry! Hilarious! I like Ross Kemp, and he had to do to have balls huuuge interview. Also shows the real STL. He had the most dangerous place for everything. Luckily I have some information skreet DEM and feel quite safe to go in the middle. Help I have a man that nobody mess with anyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment